ITF is a flexible, dynamic and responsive organization that offers multiple opportunities for mutually beneficial development of a variety of entities and individuals. So far, we helped make lives safer in more than 30 conflict-affected countries and territories around the globe.
There are several ways in which you can get involved with ITF, and support our humanitarian work.
- The most straightforward way to contribute is to fund our operations by making a donation.
- Let us know about your skills, expertise, and motivation, and you might be able to join our team.
- Become one of our partners and help us successfully implement programs in complex and often austere environments.
Work with Us
We employ highly experienced professionals with a steadfast commitment to excellence, professional ethics and personal integrity.
Our colleagues comprise the following professional groups:
- Executive Managers
- Project Managers
- Technical Experts and Operations Managers
- Specialists in the area of finance, administration, salaries, human resources and other similar areas, including logistics and overall coordination
- Advisers and Consultants
If you are a talented and motivated individual, we kindly invite you to submit you unsolicited application to Ms Andreja Gorišek.
Regardless of whether you are a public or a private entity, a national or regional authority, a potential implementing partner we welcome you to let us know how you would like to cooperate with us.
ITF’s efficient, effective, and transparent project and financial management, direct contact with the local environment, in-depth knowledge of local socio-economic and political specifics, and a dynamic team have enabled us to develop a wide network of key partners. Partnerships represent a cornerstone of our work, and are an indispensable element of our day-to-day program management and implementation. We are continuously expanding our partners’ network for the benefit of conflict-affected communities.
Please get in touch with Ms Sabina Beber Boštjančič if you:
- require our support and assistance,
- have expertise, know-how or services to share,
- would like to make an in-kind donation,
- wish to organize fundraising initiative, or
- would like to partner with us in any other way.