ITF is a flexible, dynamic and responsive organization that offers multiple opportunities for mutually beneficial development of a variety of entities and individuals. So far, we have helped make life safer in more than 30 conflict-affected countries and territories around the globe.
There are several ways in which you can get involved with ITF, and support our humanitarian work.
- The most straightforward way to contribute is to fund our operations by making a donation.
- Let us know about your skills, expertise, and motivation, and you might be able to join our team.
- Become one of our partners and help us successfully implement programs in complex and often austere environments.
Work with Us
We employ highly experienced professionals with a steadfast commitment to excellence, professional ethics and personal integrity.
Our colleagues comprise the following professional groups:
- Executive Managers
- Project Managers
- Technical Experts and Operations Managers
- Specialists in the area of finance, administration, salaries, human resources and other similar areas, including logistics and overall coordination
- Advisers and Consultants
Regardless of whether you are a public or private entity, a national or regional authority, or a potential implementing partner, we welcome you to let us know how you would like to cooperate with us.
ITF has developed a wide network of key partners through our efficient, effective, and transparent project and financial management. Direct contact with the local environment in conjunction with an in-depth knowledge of local socio-economic and political specifics reinforces our commitment to create an inclusive and transparent organization. Partnerships represent a cornerstone of our work, and are an indispensable element of our day-to-day program management and implementation. We are continuously expanding our partners’ network for the benefit of conflict-affected communities.
Please get in touch with Ms Sabina Beber Boštjančič if you:
- require our support and assistance,
- have expertise, know-how or services to share,
- would like to make an in-kind donation,
- wish to organize fundraising initiative, or
- would like to partner with us in any other way.
ITF always strives to improve its work and is open to feedback from external stakeholders in the countries of our operations and Slovenia. Receiving and providing feedback as well as responding to complaints is an important part of improving ITF’s accountability. Ensuring our stakeholders can hold us to account is an important aspect of the quality of our work in all areas.
If at all possible, we encourage everyone to raise their concerns or other comments about our work with our staff directly and managers locally. Recognizing that due to various levels of sensitivity, not all issues can be resolved this way, ITF has established an official feedback mechanism.
Complaints or other feedback on the work of ITF as an organization or its employees are to be sent to a secure email address complaint at-no-spam itf dot-no-spam si. The information shared through this email box will be handled as sensitive and considered confidential.
The mechanism does not handle general inquiries about ITF’s work, requests for information, contractual disputes, or requests to amend records. For the latter, please refer to our staff directly or contact us at info at-no-spam itf dot-no-spam si. Also, please note that anonymous complaints or feedback cannot be taken into account.