ITF is a flexible, dynamic and responsive organization that offers multiple opportunities for mutually beneficial development of a variety of entities and individuals. So far, we have helped make life safer in more than 30 conflict-affected countries and territories around the globe.
There are several ways in which you can get involved with ITF, and support our humanitarian work.
- The most straightforward way to contribute is to fund our operations by making a donation.
- Let us know about your skills, expertise, and motivation, and you might be able to join our team.
- Become one of our partners and help us successfully implement programs in complex and often austere environments.
Work with Us
We employ highly experienced professionals with a steadfast commitment to excellence, professional ethics and personal integrity.
Our colleagues comprise the following professional groups:
- Executive Managers
- Project Managers
- Technical Experts and Operations Managers
- Specialists in the area of finance, administration, salaries, human resources and other similar areas, including logistics and overall coordination
- Advisers and Consultants
Regardless of whether you are a public or private entity, a national or regional authority, or a potential implementing partner, we welcome you to let us know how you would like to cooperate with us.
ITF has developed a wide network of key partners through our efficient, effective, and transparent project and financial management. Direct contact with the local environment in conjunction with an in-depth knowledge of local socio-economic and political specifics reinforces our commitment to create an inclusive and transparent organization. Partnerships represent a cornerstone of our work, and are an indispensable element of our day-to-day program management and implementation. We are continuously expanding our partners’ network for the benefit of conflict-affected communities.
Please get in touch with Ms Sabina Beber Boštjančič if you:
- require our support and assistance,
- have expertise, know-how or services to share,
- would like to make an in-kind donation,
- wish to organize fundraising initiative, or
- would like to partner with us in any other way.